Yay! My favorite time of the year (except for what comes next!)
These are my contributions for the challenge:
Supplies and notes:
- Strathmore watercolor paper
- Prisma Watercolors from the Odyssey palette. This is actually new, so not such a stashy item, but I am so addicted to this palette right now! It is 100% fall to me, and so I am using it like crazy! For those of you who love watercolor (I am addicted to watercolor and pretty much do it daily-- not lying), this is my first Prima palette and I am liking it. It was pricey, but on par with what a quality set of 12 costs. I'm having some issues with graininess, but I am finding that the grains dissolve quickly. It's only been two weeks but I would definitely buy another Prima set in the future. The palettes are really terrific. The thing is, I am also obsessed with my Jane Davenport palettes so I really don't need any more palettes!
- All fiber from my stash and over three years old. Most of it is vintage and likeley 50 years old more.
- Ranger Glossy Accents used to adhere the fiber.
- Diecuts from the 2018 Carta Bella "Fall Break" set. I used a bunch of these last year for a similar challenge.
- Tim Holtz DI in Vintage Photo added to accent any edges or anything pure white.
- Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers from 2012... well, I probably bought them a few years ago, but maybe not in 2012...
- The sentiment on the "Fall" banner card is from an old Graphic 45 set from maybe 4 or 5 years ago.
I love these and was thinking of the friends I am grateful for when I made these. I feel blessed (OMG how cheesy) but I really do have some great friends. Including the rad chicks on the SOS design team! So... go ahead and check them out via our SOS page... then join us with your fall-ish cards!