Fun in the shack this afternoon:
|Look at that bat ribbon!|
|These are the stitchy stamps|
Supplies and notes:
- Library card base with corners snipped to make the tag shape
- "Yikes" stamped with Tim's Xmas Alpha in Distress Embossing Ink and old dirty clear embossing powder by Custer's Last Stamp..
- Tag first underwent wrinkle-free distress with Crushed Olive DI 3x
- Tag then went through three rounds of wrinkle-free distress using Wilted Violet and Black Soot DOx
- Black Soot DI inked through one of his MM dies made into a stencil
- Stitches are by the great Andrea O-P/Snapping Monsters... go check out her Etsy store, she has made four stamp sets (right?) but only two are in stock. I feel lucky 'cuz I have three. Anyway, I inked the stitches with Ranger Archival in Jet Black.
- Ribbon from a Making Memories Halloween collection and stash
- Brads from a Making Memories Halloween collection
- Snippet from an old state textbook reader adhered with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage
I'll share this with the following few challenges:
Great Halloween tag - I love the bats too - Thanks for joining in at JUGS~ReplyDelete
Wonderful tag. Love the stitchy stamps and as for that bat ribbon - wow! What a treasure! Thanks so much for linking your wonderful tag to Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Have a good start in the new week! Hugs, ValerieReplyDelete
Love your take on Halloween..great colour palette.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday.
Your wrinkle-free distressing looks awesome! I love all of the elements on this with great composition! That bat ribbon is so cool. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!ReplyDelete