It's that time of year... the Shopping Our Stash team wants to see the walking dead-- ZOMBIES-- on your creations!
Here's my tag:
Supplies and notes:
- Strathmore watercolor paper coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through a Tim Holtz stencil and sprayed with Dylusions sprays as a background... made months ago...
- I sanded down the card with my Dremel... FUN.
- Tree stamp by (uh-oh-- gotta look later...) and star stamp cut from a larger star stamp from Dylusions
- Various Stickles used (colors I have hardly ever used-- purple, yellow...) and black Viva Paper Pearls
- The wood zombie was from JoAnns this year, right as they were putting Halloween stuff out. I bought a bunch of Halloween wood-cuts and have only used this one... so yeah for me using part of a stash that will likely live for a while... Anyway, I painted the zombie with Distress Paints
- The sentiment was written with a Micron pen on a scrap of cheap watercolor paper that was just on my desk
- Black pom-pom trim from my stash
- Colorful yarn from Andrea Ockey-Parr... thanks!
10/21/17: Oh my heck... I meant to add to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and just noticed as I was cruising the Saturday challenges that I DIDN'T! So HERE!!!!