Tuesday, October 3, 2017

SOS: Give Thanks

Hello! I'm here with Shopping Our Stash again this week, and Donna, as hostess, is encouraging people to create either Thank You cards or a Thanksgiving project.

9 times out of 10, I go with the holiday option, but I saw this old sticker from Echo Park and thought, "Now *that* is stash-shopping!"


Supplies and notes:
  • Background paper by Simple Stories, dated 2015, uncut
  • "Say thank you" and little circle medallion (cut in half) stickers from an Echo Park sticker page from 2011
  • Black matting is from Recollections and DCWV
  • Music paper from, say, 100 years ago... my great grandma taught piano and somehow I was blessed with some of her books. 
  • Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite
  • 3M dimensional adhesive
That's it. I do like the look of it, though I struggled for a day with what to add... decided in the end that it was just a more simple project, and that's OK!  

See you over at SOS for a Thank You or Thanksgiving card!  Or both!  Take advantage of a "thank you" card challenge and stock up!

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't look too simple to me, but I love the colours and the design great use of the stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesn't need a single thing more! just perfect as is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 out of 10 times I'd go with the thank you card option. We don't celebrate thanksgiving in Norway, but that's an American holiday I'd like to see us adopt. Nice stash shopping and result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous with a simple design and some fabulous color! The sticker sentiment is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete