Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches!

Long time, no play with FMS!


Here's the Freshly Made Sketches graphic:


Supplies and notes:

  • I made the colorful panel last week with Color Bursts through Tim's Honeycomb stencil... this is actually the second panel I made like this because my teen took the first one.  I can't say no if my kids want something I make!
  • The yellow panel is from my scrap bin, and I just want to say that I cut it "accidentally" at 5", which prompted me to rethink the orientation of my card!  
  • I typed the quote and adhered it...
DONE!  Likey?

5 comments:

  1. OH I love Honeycomb Stencil sweety
    and the colorfull panel is wooww
    it is special Mimi looks fantastic and adorable on this sketch card
    simple layout and still look CAS Mimi
    Merry Christmas sweety as I write this it is already 23:00 night Kids already got they Christmas Gift and happy with that hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colorful panel makes my hear sing! Merry Christmas to you, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheerful and very artsy! For several reasons I've hardly had mojo nor much computer time in December, but I've had a great crafty day today and time to catch up as well. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've made that brightly colored panel, and the card just screams warm and sunny weather! It sure has brightened this dull and dark gloomy morning for me! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous look!! I love the vivid colors of the color burst and the way you added the simple sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete