...hopping down the bunny trail!
The current challenge at Shopping Our Stash has to do with spring and bunnies :)
Here's the card I'll mail to my niece:
- Paper by Heidi Swapp from 2015 back distressed with a Making Memories distress tool from a decade ago.
- Letters cut using Tim Holtz dies purchased recently
- Brad by Basic Gray from 2012--the pack had never been opened.
- The leaves were cut long ago using a Tim Holtz die ("Laurels")
- The gold key and fluer-de-lis and the white stickers are from a little diecut pack by EK Success ("Parisian Florals") from 2015
- That fantastic trim is by K & Co. from at least 10 years ago-- did not realize it has an adhesive backing!!! It's like pockets in a dress!
- Nuvo drops in Ivory Seashell
- Bunny sticker from a sheet from years ago.
Thanks for visiting. Have a happy spring and Easter if you celebrate it.
sooooo pretty! love this! ♥ReplyDelete
Really pretty card, love the spring colours and I'm sure your niece will love it.ReplyDelete
Very pretty, Mimi! I like all the texture on this card!ReplyDelete
Bright and cheery spring / Easter colours!
Nicely done ♥♥
Such a pretty card, Mimi! Had me chuckling at your pockets in a dress comment! LOL!ReplyDelete