Awww, I just think of sweet little Kermit singing that song. This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash, the team is encouraging you to dig into your stash to create a rainbow-inspired feast for the eyes.
Here's my birthday card:
- Artist's Loft watercolor paper (it's great for stamping because it is inexpensive and therefore thinner and it is also smooth.)
- Ken Oliver Color Bursts in a rainbow of colors! I've had these for a few years.
- Rubbernecker Mini Distressed Squares Background stamp purchased 3 years ago at the Sacramento Stamp Expo.
- Above-said stamp inked with Ranger Letter It embossing ink and embossed with a pearly EP from a Recollections, both from over three years ago.
- Thickers from 2015. I used a ruler taped to my craft mat to have even angles for the words-- I did it just right but in these pictures look not so
- Iridescent red gem stickers by DCWV from 2013... never used this pack!
- Turquoise card cut from some bulk Bazzill paper I need to use up! I cut it to fit a yellow envelope I have had since I started cardmaking. I need to do this more often because I think it is fun to send colorful envelopes-- I usually do white or kraft.
Thanks for visiting. Have a bright week!
WOWWWWWWWW this is sooooooo beautiful!ReplyDelete
You rocked it sistah!
Absolutely gob stopping gorgeous!!! I have colorburst but it sure doesn't look like that when I'm done. It's just rainbow perfect. And the HB looks perfect to me.ReplyDelete
soooooo beautiful and artful and colorful and full of ALL the good stuff in life, as always! ♥ReplyDelete
This is awesome! I love all the yummy texture. I rarely use my Colorburst. You have shown me why I should use it more often. Fabulous!ReplyDelete
This is stunning. I so love bright colours and especially rainbows!ReplyDelete
Ohh!! Mimi, your card is gorgeous, those colors are amazing!!!ReplyDelete
Every time I see a card background created with Color Bursts I get the itch to try it but always fall short, I haven't even bought a set, but I think your card is given me the push I needed to just get them, thanks my dear.
The sentiment is beautiful too, awesome job!!