Awww, I just think of sweet little Kermit singing that song. This fortnight at Shopping Our Stash, the team is encouraging you to dig into your stash to create a rainbow-inspired feast for the eyes.
Here's my birthday card:
- Artist's Loft watercolor paper (it's great for stamping because it is inexpensive and therefore thinner and it is also smooth.)
- Ken Oliver Color Bursts in a rainbow of colors! I've had these for a few years.
- Rubbernecker Mini Distressed Squares Background stamp purchased 3 years ago at the Sacramento Stamp Expo.
- Above-said stamp inked with Ranger Letter It embossing ink and embossed with a pearly EP from a Recollections, both from over three years ago.
- Thickers from 2015. I used a ruler taped to my craft mat to have even angles for the words-- I did it just right but in these pictures look not so
- Iridescent red gem stickers by DCWV from 2013... never used this pack!
- Turquoise card cut from some bulk Bazzill paper I need to use up! I cut it to fit a yellow envelope I have had since I started cardmaking. I need to do this more often because I think it is fun to send colorful envelopes-- I usually do white or kraft.
Thanks for visiting. Have a bright week!