- Found some gel-printed papers and busted out the Cricut Explore Air 2 to cut the flip-flops out.
- The main background paper was in my scrap box-- old K & Company from many years ago
- The green background paper was from a huge pad
- The "Hello" was already just sitting on my desk! Stash-busting at it's best!
- All flowers were pre-dicut using my Big Shot. The bigger flowers are by Spellbinders and the smaller flowers are by Tim Holtz-- the smaller flowers fell onto the craft shack floor as I was putting the flowers away, so I decided that they were volunteering and I added them!
- Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite added to center of flowers
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you over at SOS with some machine-use of your own!