Here is my project:
- I made the box from an old library catalog card
- The cardboard was taken from my recycling bin and I ripped it and gave it a light coat of Teresa Collins modeling paste and adhered it to the inside of the box
- The main image was from a page of Tim Holtz designer paper, cut and coated with Distress Collage Medium in Crazing. When dry and crackled, I gently scribbled various Distress Crayons over the cracks to emphasize them.
- The rope-looking twine was from my jar of fiber scraps
- The little words are from Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers
- The awesome striped ribbon in the background was also from my scrap fiber jar
- I added two little Recollections brads to the ribbon
Thank you for dropping by! See you over at Try It On Tuesday!