Supplies and notes:
- Strathmore watercolor paper scrap
- Acrylic block inked with Faded Jeans and Broken China DI and spritzed
- Hero Arts wave pattern background stamp inked with Abandoned Coral DOx and sprayed prior to stamping
- I carved the little Chinese merchant ship... I looked a picture up after I carved out, and I wish I'd carved three sails instead of two...
- Merchant ship inked 26th Archival in Jet Black
- Sentiment written with a Cricut pen that happened to be in reach...
- Watercolor panel popped up with 3M foam tape
I'll share this at the following challenges-- I'm making up for lost time!:
- City Crafter:
I used upper-right
- Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Stamp It
- Just Us Girls:
- HLS CAS, September:
- CAS Watercolor Challenge, September:
Wow, Mimi! I'm impressed that you carved your own stamp! Love love your watercolor background that has so much movement like the ocean! A fantastic card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!ReplyDelete
Super card so cas. Great little layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls.ReplyDelete
Wonderful card! Such a pretty design! Great background!ReplyDelete
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
The watercolor block stamping along with the wave stamp adds so much movement to your card, Mimi. And you carved the ship. What a talent! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.ReplyDelete
The watercolour wash background is awesome Mimi!! And I'm so impressed that you carved your own stamp of the ship. Great work!! Love the wave stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!ReplyDelete
sweet card..like the look of the washed bkg.ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
Beautiful card...love your watercoloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us at HLS!ReplyDelete
Such an effective background for your boat silhouette.ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x
What a terrific watery effect you have created here. Just super!ReplyDelete
I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting, but a holiday got in the way!
Thanks so much for entering the CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers!