Supplies and notes:
- Ranger tag base
- Skull stamp from the dollar bins at Michaels inked with Versamark ink and heat-embossed with Recollection black EP
- Tag inked with Peeled Paint Distress Ink then dipped in a couple rounds of Iced Spruce DOx and then a few rounds of Black Soot DOx
- The sentiment banner was cut from a scrap of black cardstock and written on with a DecoArt paint pen. The sentiment says, "Come her down with me" in French. It's from a punk song from the 1990s.
- The seam binding is from my fave craft store, The Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.
- The edges of the tag were outlined with a black marker.
That's it! I made this in very little time.
I'd like to share this with the folks at Tag Tuesday. Their current challenge is Paris, and-- must be Halloween-time-- I instantly thought of the Catacombs.
What a fun time, and I am looking forward to Halloween! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, hugs, ValerieReplyDelete
Unusual and wonderful take on the themeReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday
Love Chrissie xx