If there's one thing that I love as much as birds, it's the sight of wood! Trees, wood, wood-grain, logs, loggers... LOL... I just love wood. So this week, I'd like to see your woody-stash: wood-grain paper, wood veneer pieces... I am not going to be hard to please in this department!
Here's my simple project having both wood pieces and wood-grain, and wood tape...
|You can see the shiny background here above.|
- Woodgrain paper from DCWV Gilded Paper Stack, edged with Gathered Twigs DI.
- Arc Crafts wood tape-- this is actually cherry veneer tape
- "Blessed" is wood-cut from Michaels from approximately two years ago in a Thanksgiving seasonal pack
- Gold thread from my stash
- Gold studs by Hampton Art
- Paper Dolls from Tim Holtz. I inked these guys with Gathered Twigs DI.
That's it! I made this for my hubby. He also is a wood-lover. We are both foresters and met in the woods! (Regarding my comment earlier about living loggers, hubby was also a logger...)
I look forward to seeing your creations this week... it should yield a wide range of projects from you crafty people, as wood is so versatile. See you over at Shopping Our Stash!