|This image shows the color saturation better in the sunlight...
|... and this image shows how it looks more IRL-- much softer than the image above, which was taken in full sunlight.
I was out of town for her birthday, and, shame on me: I failed to leave a card for her! So I'll bring this to her birthday BBQ tonight.
- Sentiment stamp by Stampabilities inked with Dina Wakley Media MM Palette: Ocean
- Drink by STAMPlorations, inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Recollections in Snow
- Panel colored with various DIs
- Stickles used to accent the drink
- Background triangles inked through something cut with my Cricut Explore Air 2 when I was first experimenting with it... wait, who am I kidding-- I am still experimenting!
- Triangles accented with white Signo
- Cherry and dots are Viva Perlen Pen in Red
I'll share this with: