Supplies and notes:
- Library card base accented with Pebeo sand and Liquitex gel with glass beads
- Shell from a K and Company die cut pack from a couple years ago coated with Distress Collage Medium in Crazing. Once dry, edges were scribbled with Frayed Burlap Distress crayon and rubbed into cracks.
- Tim's MM dies cut from his own paper then sort of fussy cut for the background
- Quote from an old Nancy Drew book, coated with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage
- Twine from my stash
- Lastly, I added Distress Paint in Picket Fence lightly to the glass beads.
How do you like it? Did you notice the book that the card went to?
I'll share this at Simon Says Stamp on Monday for their current Nautical challenge.
Love your beautiful project! The texture you created and those embellishments are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)ReplyDelete
You did such a nice job on your tag. I love the library card background and all the texture you added. You inspire me to do likewise. Where did you get Pebeo sand and glass beads that are adhered with Liquitex?ReplyDelete
Boy you've got a library card for every occasion, don't you!? Love the texture on your shells! Gorgeous make!ReplyDelete