Saturday, March 4, 2017

Untrustable sisters

This was one of those layouts that spanned over two months of tinkering:






Supplies and notes:

  • The book is the Childcraft art journal made in December 
  • This spread was coated with white Liquitex gesso back in December or January 
  • Distress Inks were applied directly and through home-made stencils, and ink was also removed through the same stencils using a baby wipe in January
  • The sisters were drawn with the tube of Dylusions spray bottles-- London Blue and After Midnight in February 
  • I was looking at this on Friday as I was trying to get some craft-therapy, and the Built To Spill song Untrustable/Untrustable 2 came on my Modest Mouse radio on Pandora, and I totally went with it-- grabbed a Faber-Castell Pitt and began writing.  Oh, I also added black toenail polish at this time!

3 comments:

  1. Sweett Mimi
    I was drawing too as I was 6-17 maybe
    after that I realized my drawing not realistic
    some with too big hand or feet
    also I stopped hehe
    but your drew so sweeet
    Love this Mimi
    today I have a bit time and will comment your post..
    see you soon on your next post my friend
    (BEING on 5 DTs makes me so less time visiting my friends blog ooh yeah)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like to read my comment...hehe I did till Mardi Gras sweety
      now I need to make a woman bday card for my mom...wish me luck and finished before lunch time it is in 35 minute ahead oooh weah :)

      Delete
  2. These pages show that you're a real artist. You can draw. You have a beautiful handwriting. Impressive art pages!

    ReplyDelete