I do love measuring, scoring, and building, though I seldom make step cards.
Here is my card:
- The circle die is from Autumn, thanks! I inked it with layers of DOx then stamped an old foam dinosaur stamp found at the elementary school in Distress Paint in Walnut Stain
- The card base was sprayed withLindy's Stamp Gang spray in Ethereal Emerald
- The bones were cut from some Tim Holtz resist paper that was just sitting on my desk
- The "Happy Birthday" portion was cut from prayer from my scrap bin using Tim's word dies
- Those cool green adhesive tiles are years old... never been used! I really like them... glad I got to use them after all this time!
I have to share that I actually made five step cards in preparation for the current challenge. Meh. Not in love with any... don't you hate that? I had such high hopes...
This is the first card I did for this challenge:
Well, show me how it's done! My teammies are so inspiring... go check them out at Shopping Our Stash!