We are fresh from a winter's "nap" at Shopping Our Stash and ready with a new challenge for ya'll: Winter Blues! So, do winter, do blues, or do both!
I am sharing a little blue art journal spread:
|(Pardon the terrible picture... I'll try to get better images when the sun shines)|
- Dylusions journal
- An old Forest Science journal page stamped with a repeating stamp carved from an eraser a couple weeks ago. I glued this into my journal over an unfinished spread.
- Vintage baby blue seam binding from my stash
- Prussian Blue Colorbursts (pre-liquified in a tiny bottle) dripped into the orange and seam binding
- Distress Crayons in Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass, and Mermaid Lagoon added here and there and everywhere
- Blue chunky Stickles from my stash
- Tim's paper doll (from the Halloween set, I believe)
That's it. Thus journal spread was made in a funk. I didn't like any of the blue stuff I'd done, so I minimized supplies and told myself to just play, basically. No goal, no message. Just use some stash and blue supplies. I don't love there result, but playing with the supplies was far from a bad time!
Hope you'll join us, and hope my card-making mojo joins us soon!
See you at SOS!