Tuesday, January 22, 2019

SOS 387: Inspired by quilting!

Hello!

This week at Shopping Our Stash, I am your hostess and I've chosen the theme of "Inspired by quilting" because January 26 is "Visit your local quilt shop day!"

Here is my little card:



Supplies:
  • Echo Park Alice In Wonderland pad.  I bought this last summer so it's not super-old, but, shame on me: I had no business buying more paper!
  • Fiskars hexagon punch
  • Sewing machine
  • Nuvo Drops in pearl
  • Diecut pack by MME
This card will go to the teacher at the school who is directing this year's play which is... Alice In Wonderland!

Can't wait to see what you create with this great stash-buster of a challenge!  See you over at Shopping Our Stash.

5 comments:

  1. Another awesome quilt designed card!!! this is so cute, love the glasses and your use of the nuvo drops is fabulous, you have got the technique dead on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous is this card! Love how you've pieced your quilt, and the Alice papers are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a fun quilt design! So very creative, lady!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. The papers have patterns like fabrics and the stitching looks super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!
    I so enjoyed this challenge!
    Good choice!
    Love your nuvo drops, those papers are divine and the stitching! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete