This is what I ended up with:
- Inexpensive watercolor paper smooshed into the following DOx: Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, Tattered Rose, Shaded Lilac
- Those DOx were inked on my mat and sprayed with water+Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls
- Seldom-used Hero Arts stamp set inked in Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
- Next, I used the layering stamp with some Perfect Medium and then dusted it with more Perfect Pearls.
- Glossy Accents added as some air bubbles
- Green paper from my scrap bin
- The card is a plum color, bought on clearance
Hope to see you at Shopping Our Stash with some smooshy-smooshy projects!