- Tim Holtz fabric affixed to the Ranger tag with matte Mod Podge. I've had the fabric since at least last summer, and the Mod Podge since Xmas, 2015.
- When dry, tag dipped into DOx + water in Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain, then dried with a heat tool
- Andrea's new stamp set used (YAY, loves it! Go to her Etsy store). The stitching along the right edge and top, along with the "Be the good" (nod to Gandhi) are from the latest set. I inked them in Archival in Jet Black.
- The red fabric tape is gaffer's tape from 7 Gypsies... only about 7 years old... literally.
- The lady was found in a thrift shop. I cut her out and scribbled around her silhouette with Slate Grey Distress Crayon and wiped it with a bit of water. Then I glued the lady on and laid an acrylic block over her to dry flat.
- Red button from my stash with back snipped off.
- Excess fabric threaded through the top and tied with red twine, which has been in my stash for about 1.5 years.
- The "Trust" ticket was the last addition. I've had those tickets for a few years... they still make an appearance now and then. I think I am hoarding them-- you don't see them often anymore. I did a little wrinkle-free Distress technique with DIs and pinned it with a red-tipped pin which was in reach on my desk, and probably belonged to my mother or grandmother.
So, what do you say? Did you buy any of Tim's fabric that you just need to use? Or do you have fabric tape that is fun and cute? Maybe some of the Basic Gray shapes in canvas that I have? Oooh... or sew something! Pin cushion jar? I want to do that soon...
See you at SOS! Join us! Use what you already have!