I took inspiration from both the sketch and the image...
...be easy on me, though. My mojo was only in like 2nd gear with a cold engine at this point. While it turned out cute, I'm looking at it now thinking how I'd like to overhaul it.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: No coffee was harmed during the making of this card. What you see is Vintage Photo Distress Stain... though I did dip a coffee cup into it for the ring.
- The tag is a library catalog card, cut down
- The bow is True Hemp metallic twine
- The silver tape is by my homegirl Martha Stewart
- I wrote the sentiment with a calligraphy pen... don't judge. I'm no calligraphic chick... Though I had a kit when I was in 5th grade. Wish I still had it!
- Generic vellum adhered at an angle. This is one of the things I'd change if I could start over... I'd just put it on straight and normal
This card will go to a gal at work who is always volunteering... she is fabulous, and I owe her like a million coffees. I'll give her a gift certificate to the local coffee shop.