- Library card base inked, sprayed, dried, repeat... with Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar (though it's hard to tell-- the sun was so bright today and my lightbox is buried... not that I've tinkered with it much...)
- Darice gold wire with some silver Adirondack metallics mixatives to lessen the gold
- Tissue made into a tear-away based on the theme, stamped with old Target alphabet stamps in Crystal Ink in Choclate Brown
- I used old industrial vinyl labels to stencil-off my sentiment, the painted it with Walnut Ink Distress Paint
- My images didn't capture it well, but I glittered under the tear-aways with Martha Stewart glitter...
I'm entering this little ATC into Simon Says Wednesday : "Have a Heart" challenge.