Saturday, July 25, 2015

Starting Saturday off right...

Woot. Busted this out after having stared the paper last night for an hour:



Here's basically what I used:
  • We R Memory Keepers and BasicGrey background paper
  • Flags made from BasicGrey Fiction pad
  • Letters from October Afternoon and some Thickers up on there...
The wood that I laid the card on for the photo-shoot is the floor of my craft-shack... hubs is building walls as I type!  Happy, happy, happy...

And what luck! I was cruising some blogs and looking for inspiration and found Challenge Up Your Life... I made this project JUST this morning without thinking of any challenges, so because my "mind was pure" when I made the card, I think I'll enter it!  Seems like a great group: awesome challenge and awesome cards by the team.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. My favorit colorcombination.
    Thank you for joining us at CUYL.
    Hugs from Germany
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete