Thursday, July 16, 2015

Just Us Girls #301

I've never played along with "Just Us Girls" before, but I followed a link from a card-blogger to the JUGs site-- so cool! And the current challenge drew me in: it's "Trend Week," and they are focusing on *gold*... I love using gold in my crafting... which is actually surprising to me considering that I was a teen in the '90s, and yellow gold was O-U-T as I was forming my life-long fashion opinions!  Now I'm totally into it when crafting... I actually don the occasional yellow gold jewelry when appropriate, and I have a weird habit of purchasing gold shoes.





And here is my offering:


I love this card.
My supplies:
  • MME "On Trend 'Awesome'" paper
  • BasicGrey feathers
  • Generic gold transfer paper applied with Zig 2-Way-Glue to edges of card and paper
  • Sentiment brushed using Liquid Leaf in classic gold
Damn. Missed the linky by an hour.  That's ok. Still love this card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment