Mother's Day is coming up in USA, and we are celebrating at Shopping Our Stash.
This is my offering for the challenge:
- Butterfly stamp by Inkadinkado, 2016, inked with Ranger Letter It embossing ink and heat embossed using Recollections embossing powder in white.
- Stickles in Star Dust from 2018 added to edges of wings
- Pearls from a Michael's pack from 2016
- Nuvo Drops in Ivory Shell added at antennae
- The card base was a Ken Oliver base a friend found for me at a yard sale
- Ken Oliver Liquid Metals painted across the background. This was basically my first time using them after having them for over a year and they looked shimmery when wet but the shimmers aren't there so much when dry... I'll have to play some more...
- Tim Holtz Metallic Quotations from 2017.
Thanks for visiting! Happy Mother's Day to you all! Go visit my teammates at Shopping Our Stash and then share what you've made!