Mother's Day is coming up in USA, and we are celebrating at Shopping Our Stash.
This is my offering for the challenge:
- Butterfly stamp by Inkadinkado, 2016, inked with Ranger Letter It embossing ink and heat embossed using Recollections embossing powder in white.
- Stickles in Star Dust from 2018 added to edges of wings
- Pearls from a Michael's pack from 2016
- Nuvo Drops in Ivory Shell added at antennae
- The card base was a Ken Oliver base a friend found for me at a yard sale
- Ken Oliver Liquid Metals painted across the background. This was basically my first time using them after having them for over a year and they looked shimmery when wet but the shimmers aren't there so much when dry... I'll have to play some more...
- Tim Holtz Metallic Quotations from 2017.
Thanks for visiting! Happy Mother's Day to you all! Go visit my teammates at Shopping Our Stash and then share what you've made!
Beautiful background, lovely butterflies, love the pearls on them and a great design.ReplyDelete
Love the background! I just started using my Brusho powders after having them for over 3 years! Nice card!ReplyDelete