Here is my creation for the current challenge celebrating spring, Easter, or seasonal love:
- Rainbow from a diecut set by American Crafts put out in 2017
- Scrap of typewriter paper for cloud using a Jane Davenport Mermaid Marker that is officially out of ink: mt Byron Bay turquoise marker
- Spectrum Noir pens from years ago used to accent the cloud (IG1, IG2)
- The floral background paper was from my scrap bin and I do not know who made it. My guess is Authentique because of the good quality of the paper but I am not sure.
- Teresa Collins modeling paste over the background paper through a Tim Holtz Roses stencil... both long since used, I added some Distress Glitter Dust to the wet paste.
- The turquoise paper was bought in bulk over the past couple years. Unknown brand.
- Liquid pearls from 2010 in Petal Pink... from the first pack I got, I believe.
Thanks for visiting, and please visit my teammates at Shopping Our Stash, where we love when you use your stashy stuff!
Wow such a pretty card, soft and feminine, (I love turquoise) Most of my stuff ins un-named when it's in the scrap tote.ReplyDelete
k i love every single thing about this, but also... NOW i need to go try modeling paste over patterned paper bc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)ReplyDelete
Love love love this!!!
Ohh Mimi, I love the texture you created with the modeling paste, great idea to do it over pattern paper, it looks amazing.ReplyDelete
I'm going to look for some stencils to try your awesome idea.
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض