Here is my creation for the current challenge celebrating spring, Easter, or seasonal love:
- Rainbow from a diecut set by American Crafts put out in 2017
- Scrap of typewriter paper for cloud using a Jane Davenport Mermaid Marker that is officially out of ink: mt Byron Bay turquoise marker
- Spectrum Noir pens from years ago used to accent the cloud (IG1, IG2)
- The floral background paper was from my scrap bin and I do not know who made it. My guess is Authentique because of the good quality of the paper but I am not sure.
- Teresa Collins modeling paste over the background paper through a Tim Holtz Roses stencil... both long since used, I added some Distress Glitter Dust to the wet paste.
- The turquoise paper was bought in bulk over the past couple years. Unknown brand.
- Liquid pearls from 2010 in Petal Pink... from the first pack I got, I believe.
Thanks for visiting, and please visit my teammates at Shopping Our Stash, where we love when you use your stashy stuff!