The idea is that you guys to create a thank you card quickly! "Quickly" is a relative term...
- The main panel is actually letterpress paper cut from some fancy monogrammed stationary.
- The focal image is a stamp by Andrea at Snapping Monsters. I have been thinking about this stamp set lately and so I went for it. I embossed this gal in Recollections EP in black. I used my trusty old Loew Cornell watercolors from my college days.
- Sentiment written with a Zig emboss-writer and embossed with the same EP.
- I used a tiny scrap of leftover Cosmo Cricket paper that I'd colored with Color Bursts for the top and bottom of the background. I am happy to use this up since I seem to love to accumulated background that I never completely use... although I'll miss this one because I think it is so pretty! See why I am a hoarder?
- The main panel was popped up over top using 3M
Thank you for stopping by, and Happy Thanksgiving. My family dinner was yesterday... I ate so much that I had to stay up late working a jigsaw puzzle (should have been blogging, but I was totally in a food coma!). Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, have a great week! Hope you can squeeze in some time to make a quick thanks with us at SOS! (I'll be squeezing into my stretchy pants!)
Post a Comment