Tuesday, November 21, 2017

SOS: Quick thanks!

Hello, paper-crafters! This week at Shopping Our Stash, the challenge is "Quick thanks..."  

The idea is that you guys to create a thank you card quickly!  "Quickly" is a relative term...

Supplies:
  • The main panel is actually letterpress paper cut from some fancy monogrammed stationary.
  • The focal image is a stamp by Andrea at Snapping Monsters.  I have been thinking about this stamp set lately and so I went for it.  I embossed this gal in Recollections EP in black.  I used my trusty old Loew Cornell watercolors from my college days.  
  • Sentiment written with a Zig emboss-writer and embossed with the same EP.
  • I used a  tiny scrap of leftover Cosmo Cricket paper that I'd colored with Color Bursts for the top and bottom of the background.  I am happy to use this up since I seem to love to accumulated background that I never completely use... although I'll miss this one because I think it is so pretty!  See why I am a hoarder?  
  • The main panel was popped up over top using 3M 
Thank you for stopping by, and Happy Thanksgiving.  My family dinner was yesterday... I ate so much that I had to stay up late working a jigsaw puzzle (should have been blogging, but I was totally in a food coma!).  Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, have a great week!  Hope you can squeeze in some time to make a quick thanks with us at SOS!  (I'll be squeezing into my stretchy pants!)

No comments:

Post a Comment