My crafting time has been so limited... more than ever. Usually I am pretty good about finishing a project over multiple sessions, but lately I need to dive in and complete something in one session because I either need a card, or I realize I won't be able to see a project through. It's a sad craft-addict problem I'm having.
This is the card I made this morning:
- Cheap, thin watercolor paper
- Background punched with Tim's dies then smooshed in Peeled Paint Distress Stain misted with high quality H2O
- Roses painted with Aged Mahogany, Worn Lipstick + Dried Marigold, and Scattered Straw DI and a Kuretake water brush. The colors were really subdued, so I added some Aged Mahogany and Spiced Marmalade Distress Stain.
- After the flowers were painted, I doodled their shape a little more with a Micron 005
- I popped the flowers up with some 3M foam tape
I'll share this with the folks at Cupcake Inspiration, and also with the folks at CAS Watercolor... here are their graphics: