I went with Simone's mixed-media approach, added some sequins, and all of this occurred over some vintage sheet music! Here is some of her inspiring work (Uh... I emailed her to make sure it was okay to post her stuff, but I figure since it's a CASE the DT challenge, I'll be ok!):
And here is my CASEd card:
Supplies and notes:
- Theresa Collins modeling paste mixed with my kids' Crayola poster paints (hey-- they were nearby as I was mixing color for this card for the MFT Color Challenge... I had extra paste, so I used it on various scraps.
- The Crafter's Workshop Stencil
- Multicast Imports sequins in Box of Chocolate palette
- Vintage sheet music
- DCWV paper pack and Core'dinations cardstock and kraft
- Stamp Simply sentiment stamped with Tim Holtz embossing ink and Ranger embossing powder
Cheers to you, Mone. Thanks for the inspiration, girl!