I am your hostess this week at SOS, and I have chosen the theme "Happy Mail"... think typewriters, stationary, envelopes, packaging... you know!
I am gearing up to inundate my daughters with mail at summer camp. I was trying to find a joke funny enough to give one daughter the joke and one the response, but then I came up with the idea to give them each a part of a letter so they need to go find each other to read it! See... I am working my parenting magic from afar... LOL!
- Recollections envelopes taped off with Frog tape
- Cards are sheets of Strathmore watercolor paper
- Dylusions sprays used. One of my daughters is more "warm colors" and one is "cooler colors"...
- I used a Sharpie for some writing and doodling
- Stamps are from Bisous Zoo (from Autumn... thanks!) and some stamps (the postage stamp and the typewriter) came from a set years ago from a Somerset subscription *I think*... all inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
This will be happy mail, don't you think? I hope my plan works-- to get my girls to go find each other after mail-call!