Sunday, June 25, 2017

More masking plus blending...

I just can't get enough of this technique right now... just masking and blending...



Supplies:
  • DIs in Festive Berries, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Crushed Olive, Frayed Burlap, Pine Needles
  • Canson Mix Media paper
  • Stamps as follows: bow is from a Downton Abbey set; I carved the deer; heart by Dina Wakley, all inked in Ranger Archival: Jet Black
I'll share all of these at Sunday Stamps, where I got the color inspiration:

I'll share the heart card at Country View where their current challenge is... hearts!

I'll share the deer card with Crafting By Designs: Animals

6 comments:

  1. You backgrounds are beautiful! Perfect use of those colors. Love them all! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you carved that deer stamp! Wow! I NEED one of these! Really a fabulous technique with your masking and blending! I'm so going to steal that idea! I checked them all out on your last three posts; I love the extra pow you get with the 2 layers. Not only is 'she crafty', she is talented! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and love the sentiment.

    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same layout and colors and yet such different designs. Boss lady, that's cool. And I love reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards!!! Thank you for joining the June challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely series of cards, the heart one happens to be my favourite... perfect for our Country View Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete