Supplies and notes:
- Index card divider coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste mixed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Dark Chocolate Truffle through Tim's Roses stencil*
- Card inked with Mustard Seed DI
- A spot was highlighted with white Liquitex gesso
- Bird fussy-cut from a field guide sent by the wonderful AOP and adhered with Distress Collage Medium in matte
- Book clippings from three separate books adhered with more Distress Collage Medium in matte
- Tumbled Glass Distress Crayon added last to the book clippings and to outer parts of the gesso-highlighted area
- Oh... I wrote "song sparrow" with a Micron...
*You'll be seeing this background again... I was overzealous when scooping the modeling paste and made a bunch of backgrounds...
|... the stencil didn't even get all icky... I was in the Goldilocks Zone of stenciling! I felt like Ice Cube singing "Today was a good day..."|
I'll share this at the following challenges: