Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pretty thank you

I just could look at this all day:

 I tried to show the window in this image... just reminding you in case you got hypnotized by the colors...)

Supplies:
  • Stamp by Inkadinkado, found at the thrift store, inked with Distress Embossing Ink and embossed with Recollections white EP
  • Colored with Color Bursts.  Fussy-cut when dry.
  • David Tuttero laser cut frame in background; sprayed the negative piece with a blue plus gold Glimmer Mist
  • The "Thank you" is from a stamp set that *I believe* comes from Somerset Magazine
I had "assembled" this in my mind last night,  then when I actually put it together,  the window is mostly covered... boo-hoo. 

Oh well, you get the idea...

I'd like to share this with the following:

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love those beautiful flowers (great find at the thrift store) and that gorgeous die cut background. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the window! It's like an enthusiastic florist has preferred to fill the room with flowers rather than light! This is a beautiful card and I love those fresh , bright colours. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to cry, Mimi! Your card is beautiful! Perfect design (the window looks great!) and wonderful coloring of that vase of flowers! Love this! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, screensaver worthy! Aaaaaaah-mazing!!! Love your new score of a stamp and gorgeous watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i could look at that all day too! luscious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete