Saturday, June 24, 2017

Oh, happy day!

Husband was watching the races at Ascot on TV today,  and a female quintet sang "Happy Day"-- so when I saw this stamp on my desk this afternoon, it kind of sang to me!

Supplies:

  • Frog Tape to mask edges
  • DI in Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Broken China, and Seedless Preserves
  • Stamps by Stampabilities inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
That's it!  I loved this so much I made a few more panels that I need to finish up tomorrow.  

I will share this at Mod Squad for their "Use lotsa colors" challenge.

I'd like to also share this at Just Us Girls for their photo challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful blend of colours - a 'gem' of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for our challenge this week! Lots of color! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background and your inspiration too! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete