Sunday, June 4, 2017

Hello (feather) friend

Made this yesterday:



Supplies:
  • WOW feather stamps from Autumn (thanks!) inked with Distress Embossing Ink and embossed with Stampendous in Winter Wonderland (which is white with silver glitter)
  • Panel then smooshed into Dylusions sprays in Funky Fuchsia and After Midnight plus some water
  • Twine from my stash
  • Sentiment pre-stamped with Tim's stamps and popped up
  • Panel mounted on silver cardstock (... that my mom saved for me from some packaging... then a lady at work brought me another panel from packaging... I have all these people looking out for me!)
I'll share this at the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. I knew you would make me want these stamps back - ha ha ha ha! This is stamptastic and I utterly adore it. You should enter in the Wow! challenge too. <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb smooshing and love the colour palette, thanks for joining HLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should probably try stamping and embossing first, then add color. I think that might give a better result than doing it the other way round, like I usually do. I like these colors and the background turned out looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome smooshed background on a gorgeous card! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous .... I love the white embossing against the smooshed background. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete