I had little time to make a card but knew I wanted to use the pine branch and paws... now, what to say? So I went to Pinterest for a pet sympathy quote. If you ever want to cry, go ahead and search that! I finally realized that while some of the saying were moving me, everybody grieves differently, so I went with this quote. What do you think?
- Letterpress paper by Lifestyle Crafts. Torn edge embossed with Princess Gold SO by Ranger.
- Pine bough stamp by Stampendous made in 2002... I've had our for at least 5 years, I'd guess. Inked with Forest Moss DI and sprayed with water for the watercolor effect.
- Paw prints also have been in my stash for years. Not sure of the make. Inked with Versamark in Champagne and embossed with Princess Gold.
- Sentiment written with a Zig Emboss-writer and embossed also with Princess Gold.
- Green scrap of paper from a pad that's probably 5 years old.
I plan to share this with the following challenges: