Tuesday, June 13, 2017

JUGS Birthday Card

Now that summer vacation is here,  I am on a big push to either use or purge these piled-up items, like backgrounds, diecuts, etc. I already thinned at least 40% of my paper stash and other miscellaneous items during a spring-cleaning in May...

The scrap shack is like 80% complete construction-wise, and we have done nothing since last fall.   In order to finish the insulating and sheet-rocking, I'll have to move my desk... yikes... so all this to say my plan is to just make cards like crazy instead of stashing or trashing unfinished projects!

Okay, on to the crafting:

Here's a CAS birthday card:

Supplies:

  • DCWV metallic printed watercolor paper colored with Color Bursts, popped up with 3M foam tape 
  • Stitched circle die from Autumn
  • Metallic kraft-core punched with Tim's dies

I'll share this with Just Us Girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment