I did them all two years ago, but last year I think I only did a few... hope this year to participate in a all again.
Here's my creation:
Here is Linda's current tag:
I was inspired by Linda's tag in many ways: the least base with the brown trees, Tim's greenery, the scribbly reindeer, and the sentiment itself. I looked for a metal charm but didn't have an appropriate one for this project.
Supplies and notes:
- Bingo card base snipped to tag shape; stenciled with Vintage Photo DOx through an old Xmas card; edges also inked with Vintage Photo DOx
- Reindeer stencil by Martha Stewart inked with Walnut Stain DOx then hatched over with a Sharpie
- Tim's Mini Greenery pine added; accented with white Liquitex gesso and Martha Stewart Liquid Guilding in Gold
- Stampemdous Frantage in Shabby White
- Quote typed on my typewriter, edged with Vintage Photo DOx, then adhered and sealed with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage
- My fave yarn was used to make this a little hanger...