Supplies and notes:
- Aluminum tin from the Asian food store
- Witch Pin ephemera from Tim's pack from last year; trimmed and coated with Distress Collage Medium in Crazing the scribbled with Black Soot Distress Crayon
- Pumpkin from the little shop at a pumpkin patch-- they are little seed pods of some sort, but they couldn't look more like little pumpkins, and they couldn't be better for crafting as they are sturdy yet lightweight. I also used them on THIS project.
- Pins from my stash. I added some Viva Paper Pearls in Cream to the ends.
- Distress Glitter in Black Soot added to edge of tin with Glossy Accents (...which also stuck to some of the crazing medium... I'm just too impatient...)
- True Hemp metallic hemp
- Viva Paper Pearls in Cream also used to accent the cardinal directions of the tin with Pebeo Relief Liner in Lead to dot these stripes
I'll share this at the following places: