|(This is the tag I started with)|
|Fig. A: Created signatures|
- Large Ranger tag inked with Broken China DOx
- Tag coated in places with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Cubes stencil
- Various Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals added, including Cotton Candy and Frolic in the Forest Green
- Distress Paint in Spiced Marmalade and Chipped Sapphire added
- Tag folded in such a way as to accommodate a couple signatures
- Tim's wildflowers cut from library cards added using Distress Collage Medium in Matte
- Tim's metallic Quotations stickers added to the cover and spine
- Interior of cover fortified using 7 Gypsies masking tape, which is very similar to some true book-binding tape
- Vintage yellow seam binding from my stash
- Signatures made in a very simple way: Canson mix media paper cut and laid in sets of three then sewn down the middle with the ol' sewing machine (Fig. A). I made just two signatures, and in hindsight, this could have accommodated one or two more...
- Signatures both glued to seam binding, at either side(Fig.'s B, C, D), then a bead of glue was added in between them and pinched together to further fortify the spine(Fig. E)
- A strip of the seam binding was then added to the inside of the cover's spine and the textblock was added to the interior (Fig. F).
- Tim's metallic Quotations stickers added to each page
I'll share this with the gals at The Mini Album Makers Challenge for October's challenge.