|Look at that bat ribbon!|
|These are the stitchy stamps|
- Library card base with corners snipped to make the tag shape
- "Yikes" stamped with Tim's Xmas Alpha in Distress Embossing Ink and old dirty clear embossing powder by Custer's Last Stamp..
- Tag first underwent wrinkle-free distress with Crushed Olive DI 3x
- Tag then went through three rounds of wrinkle-free distress using Wilted Violet and Black Soot DOx
- Black Soot DI inked through one of his MM dies made into a stencil
- Stitches are by the great Andrea O-P/Snapping Monsters... go check out her Etsy store, she has made four stamp sets (right?) but only two are in stock. I feel lucky 'cuz I have three. Anyway, I inked the stitches with Ranger Archival in Jet Black.
- Ribbon from a Making Memories Halloween collection and stash
- Brads from a Making Memories Halloween collection
- Snippet from an old state textbook reader adhered with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage
I'll share this with the following few challenges: