Linda's inspirational tag:
Supplies and notes:
- Tag base is an embossed piece of beige cardstock from my friend Pia
- Raised parts of tag inked with Versamark the embossed with Recollections in Snow; edges embossed in this way as well.
- Trees (by Tim Holtz) diecut from some glittery scraps from DCWV
- The hillside was ripped from the same DCWV scraps
- The kids on the sled are also from Pia... I came across them as I was looking for that fab embossed background. Thank you, Pia!
- The thick seam binding is from my stash; I incorporated text to my project by stamping Tim's Ledger Script with Tim's MM Palette in Vintage Photo to the ribbon. It bled a little, but I am totally okay with it.
- The bells are from some holiday trim I bought recently. I pinned them on with a Paper Studio safety pin and added a typed sentiment which I typed with my old typewriter on old typewriter paper
- Sequins added
I'd also like to add this to the HLS Xmas challenge: