This is Linda's tag for inspiration:
You can see that I was inspired by Linda's palette, the stars, the pearls, the layout (well, in an abstract way...). I have to say: my card looks relatively plain compared to hers, but IRL it has so much texture-- I'm good with it! Mine does have a more simple and modern twist for such a distressed feel. I think the font of those stickers adds to that theme.
Supplies and notes:
- Library card base coated loosely with Liquitex gesso, then dragged and dipped through some Vintage Photo DOx with water
- Altered Star stamp by Stamp/Dylusions inked with Versamark Dazzle Watermark pad in Champagne then embossed with Ranger EP in Princess Gold
- Ranger Liquid Pearls in White Opal added around, and irregularly around the circle die
- Circle die (from Autumn, thanks!!! Use these all the time!) stamped with one of Tim Holtz's birds and embossed the same as the stars. Circle then dipped in some Vintage Photo DOx
- Words are from Tim's Quotations sheets in Metallic. (I just grabbed these at JoAnn's after avoiding them for years [I usually type my own sentiments], and these were not that sticky! I added some Elmer's Craft Bond...)
- Seam binding from my stash, pinned with one of Tim's three-point pins
- Studio Calico veneer stars painted with Martha Stewart's liquid guilding in Gold
- Pearls from Michael's
- Die cut star arch from my friend Pos. I added Princess Gold EP months ago... Out was just ready for this project!