9 times out of 10, I go with the holiday option, but I saw this old sticker from Echo Park and thought, "Now *that* is stash-shopping!"
Supplies and notes:
- Background paper by Simple Stories, dated 2015, uncut
- "Say thank you" and little circle medallion (cut in half) stickers from an Echo Park sticker page from 2011
- Black matting is from Recollections and DCWV
- Music paper from, say, 100 years ago... my great grandma taught piano and somehow I was blessed with some of her books.
- Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite
- 3M dimensional adhesive
That's it. I do like the look of it, though I struggled for a day with what to add... decided in the end that it was just a more simple project, and that's OK!
See you over at SOS for a Thank You or Thanksgiving card! Or both! Take advantage of a "thank you" card challenge and stock up!