Here's my tag for Tag #3 of The Funkie Junkie's 12 Tags of Xmas:
...inspired by her tag:
I loved everything about Linda's third tag... so purely Christmas with those candy stripes. I saw this and planned to run with it... but then my card turned directions, as they often do. Obviously I went with the candy-stripe red, used a tag and some baker's twine, and also some pearly baubles. Otherwise, I opted for an aged paper versus the bright-white, and added some "greenery" just because it was right on my desk.
Supplies and notes on my take:
- Library card base daubed with Tim's Distress Embossing Ink through his Stripes stencil then heat-embossed with Stampendous EP in Red Tinsel
- "Love" tag made out of another library catalog card and stamped with Tim's Christmas alphabet; Tim's Chitchat stickers added along the side; popped up with 3M dimensional adhesive.
- Scrap baker's twine added to top and some Stickles Xmas Red added to bottom
- Green seaming binding trim from the latest goodie-bag from Linda's Funkie Junkie Boutique (thanks!) stitched on with the ol' machine; I added Tim's baubles, inked with Red Pepper Alcohol Ink and adhered with E-6000 glue
- Tim's paper dolls adhered with Elmer's Craft-Bond
- The whole tag was kind of inked with Gathered Twigs DI