Oh, I hope I'm making her proud! ;)
I'll enter this into Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Ombre.
Supplies and notes:
- I ran some sheet music (about 100 years old, not exaggerating) through with a cool embossing folder
- I created a puddle on the mat with Aged Mahogany, Tarnished Brass, and Spiced Marmalade Distress Stain plus water and let the paper go for a quick dip... oooooh... ahhhhhh...
- The little text is from a stamp set from Autumn by Heartwarming Vintage/Crafty Secrets. It was stamped onto a piece of a library card, and it, too, took a little swimmy-swim
- The "joy" is from a die from Taylored Expressions, received with my Grumplings stamps (which I need to use more often)
- For the card, I just slapped it all on the kraft base. Boom. Oh, wait: before I slapped everything onto the card, I washed it with Antique Linen Distress Paint.