This was another project that began as a "playing card"-- like, I was just messing around. Now that it is a complete project, I will enter it into the following challenges, both of which inspired a wintry-make:
- Library card base with Broken China and Peeled Paint Distress Stains
- Tim Holtz StampAnon Holiday Knit stencil with Theresa Collins Modeling paste. Once dry, I wiped my finger in some Spun Sugar Distress Paint and rubbed it heavily over the card.
- The woooden snowflake was built using Handmade Modern (from Target) wood pieces
- The sentiment was written out on strips of a library card with some old letter stamps from Target dabbed in Broken China Distress Ink. After the words were cut how I wanted them, I quickly dabbed them with Spun Sugar Distress Ink
- The seam binding is old but not vintage-old... I dipped the end into Broken China Distress Stain and fixed it with a pink brad
- Scattered a few sequins, and voila!