Saturday, January 9, 2016

From the heart

RRRR... I just typed an entire post, and the whole thing was lost due to an HTML tag error... RRRR...

Now I'm feeling rushed, so please pardon any errors!

Here's my card:

I plan to enter this into the following three challenges:
Supplies and notes:
  • The background was the result of some inky fun I was having with a NEW Heidi Swapp Stencil used with not-so-new Broken China Distress Stain and Scattered Straw Distress Ink... plus some water through a mister
  • The crepe flowers are NEW, made by my homegirl Martha Stewart.  I love these... you will see them again, soon...
  • The sentiment is from my homeboy Tim... not new, but never-been-used... which is like new! (Gives the same joy as using a new product!)
  • DCWV and Core'dinations paper
  • Scribbles puff paint in yellow for my pearls... hey, it works!
Cheers, and may your draft entries never disappear :)

4 comments:

  1. How soft and delicate, love the sheerness of those new flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a breath of fresh air, I so loft the geometric side, and yet the softness. Great juxtaposition of coolness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mini :-) I love the colours and simple design of this, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete