Supplies and notes:
- The baby and banner were cut/ made from Bella paper, all edged with ColorBox Chalk in Creamy Brown
- The metallic hemp is from True Hemp
- Pearl accent on the banner are Liquid Pearls
- Faux-stitching on the baby image was drawn with an ultra-fine Prismacolor pen
- "Joy" was stamped with little alphabet stamps I got from Target years ago.
I will enter this baby (uh... haha...) into the current STAMPlorations CAS Challenge... the optional color twist is SILVER... silver is woven into the hemp twine :) BOOYAH.