- The background was made by printing from the Tim Holtz stencil used on THIS original tag. The black is Liquitex gesso, and out was used on Tim Holtz's Diamonds stencil.
- The leaves were pre-cut using Tim's Tattered Leaves die on his paper.
- Leaves inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Sentiment stamped in the past using Tim Holtz stamps
- The coffee cup was actually a Verve freebie a couple years back. I inked it a long time ago, and I just happened to come across it while looking for a suitable sentiment for this... Now it's a great tag!
I wrote a note on the back to a friend who is a hard-working stepmom... been there. So I just told her I'm free for coffee any time she wants to talk.
I'll share this at Tag Tuesday as well.